Until March 1, 2019, the NMAF is accepting submissions for the 2019 Publisher Grand Prix award. New to the National Magazine Awards category line-up, this award honours the publisher whose brand best delivers on their editorial mandate through numerous platforms, which may include, in addition to a print or digital magazine: websites, special issues or other publications, mobile apps, social media platforms, television shows, podcasts, events, merchandising or any other initiatives or forms of audience engagement.
How to Enter:
Hard copies are required for this category. Entries must also be submitted through our online portal. Submitters must upload:
– PDF version of the cover of any issue published in 2018
– JPG or PNG of the publisher’s headshot
Please mail or courier 4 sets of a submission package. Each package must include:
– The publication’s editorial mandate and the target audience;
– A list with embedded links of all the digital platforms, as well as a detailed description of the brand extensions, including any data that would demonstrate the success of the magazine’s initiatives;
– One issue of the magazine dated 2018;
– Any support material (merchandise, special issues, books, etc.).
– The entry form, which can be printed after you submit your entries via the online submission portal.
The submission deadline for the Publisher Grand Prix award is March 1, 2019.