Small Magazine Rebate – Second Entry FREE
Is Your Magazine Eligible for the Small Magazine Rebate?
The NMAF strives to ensure that the awards recognize the best work from a broad base of Canadian magazines, to that end, is offering the SECOND ENTRY FREE to all magazines whose annual revenue is $200,000 or less.If eligible, your magazine will receive 2 entries for the price of one. The rebate applies only to the first two entries.
Here’s how to apply for the Small Magazine Rebate:
- Submit your entries to the National Magazine Awards via the Online Submissions Form (opens December 4, 2017 and closes January 22, 2018); you must pay for your submissions in full (by cheque or credit card using PayPal).
- Download, complete and return this application form to us by email THE DAY YOU SUBMIT YOUR ENTRIES.
- We will send you a rebate cheque or refund your PayPal payment for one entry (lesser value of the two entries if the fees are not equal), no later than February 15, 2018.
Rules for Eligibility – Small Magazine Rebate
- Annual revenue includes all operating revenue as well as grants, subsidies and funding from foundations, associations or corporations.
- Small Magazine Rebate applies to the Early-Bird entry fee only; applicants who submit at the regular rate will receive their rebate at the Early-Bird rate.
- Small Magazine Rebate applies to magazine submitters only; not to individual (freelance) submitters. However, freelancers may apply for the Freelancer Support Fund.
- All magazines must comply with the NMAF’s Rules & Eligibility for entering the National Magazine Awards.
- The NMAF reserves the right to deny the Small Magazine Rebate to incomplete applications or those applicants found to be in violation of the rules.
If you have any questions about the status of your application please contact us at email@example.com.