Friday, January 10, is the early-bird deadline day for National Magazine Awards submissions.
This means that in order to submit at the discounted rate of $95* for most entries, you need to complete the online registration of all of your submissions (including uploading a PDF of each entry), and either pay by credit card (via Paypal) or select the option to pay by cheque and receive your invoice by email.
You do NOT have to submit the cheque, nor submit required hard copies, by Friday, January 10, in order to receive the early-bird rate.
All required tear sheets, photocopies and entry forms must be received (not just postmarked) by 5pm EST on Wednesday, January 15. Cheques not accompanying entries must be received by January 24 or entries may be disqualified.
If you enter some submissions before the early-bird deadline and some after:
- You will be charged the early-bird rate for entries submitted online by midnight EST Jan 10;
- You will be charged the regular rate for entries submitted online between Jan 11-15;
- All required tear sheets, photocopies and forms must be received in our office by 5pm EST on Jan 15.
Make your cheques payable to: National Magazine Awards Foundation
- All Categories
- Magazine of the Year
- Best New Magazine Writer
- Best New Illustrator or Photographer
- Guide to Entering Digital Content
When you’re sending in your hard copies–after you complete the online registration–be sure to note our new address:
National Magazine Awards Foundation
2300 Yonge Street, Suite 1600,
Toronto, ON, M4P 1E4
Ready to submit:
* Plus HST. Certain full-book categories have an early-bird fee of $150. The regular entry fee (between Jan 11-15) is $120/$175. For Best New Magazine Writer and Best New Illustrator or Photographer the entry fee is $25 through January 15.