The National Media Awards Foundation is excited to announce we are now accepting submissions for the 8th annual Digital Publishing Awards! This year, there are 24 categories Canadian content creators and digital publishers can submit their original work to, for the chance to be recognized by Canada’s most prestigious media awards organization.
The 24 DPA categories feature a mix of awards for individual creators, teams of creators, and publications at large, plus two special awards: The Emerging Excellence Award and the Digital Publishing Leadership Award.
For 2023, eight awards are also open to applicants of both the National Magazine Awards and National Magazine Awards: B2B, as well as applicants of the DPAs. For this cross-program initiative, all entries in each category will be evaluated by a single panel of judges, and one winner will be announced per each category below:
- Best Editorial Newsletter
- Best Podcast: Current Affairs
- Best Podcast: Arts, Culture and Society
- Best Online Video: Short
- Best Online Video: Feature
- Best Online Video: Mini-Doc
- Best Arts & Culture Storytelling
- Best Column
How to Submit
- Register online at https://submissions.mediafoundation.ca/en/login
- Review the Rules and Submission Requirements to ensure eligibility
- Review the submission Categories and complete the application(s)
- Pay the required entry fees