The National Media Awards Foundation (NMAF) is seeking applications for two paid Internship positions beginning in October 2018.
The contract duration will be from November 2018 to June 2019; 10 hrs/week on average. There is very little in-office time required; the work can usually be done remotely, and the hours are flexible.
More information will be posted in late summer.
- Gain practical knowledge of the Canadian magazine industry;
- Play an important role in the execution of NMAF projects and events;
- Make a great first impression on writers, editors, publishers and other members of the industry;
- Enhance your skill set in communications, publicity, administration, writing, editing and non-profit organizations;
- Learn more about Canadian magazines from the NMAF’s wonderful team of staff, board members and stakeholders;
- Participate in two of Canada’s most cherished and important cultural programs, the National Magazine Awards and the Digital Publishing Awards.
Terms and Remuneration: The length of the contract will be from October 2018-June 2019. The average weekly commitment is 10 hours per week. Working hours are flexible, and the work can be completed remotely.
This internship is paid at a rate of $16/h.
Applications: Candidates should submit
- A cover letter demonstrating their specific interest in the internship; and
- A resume.
Please send applications by email to NMAF Communications Manager Émilie Pontbriand at firstname.lastname@example.org.